As of my last update in September 2021, several loan apps were well-regarded in the USA. Please note that the information might be outdated, and I recommend verifying the current status of these apps in 2023. Here are some popular loan apps:
- LendingClub: LendingClub is a platform that connects borrowers with individual investors, offering personal loans for various purposes.
- SoFi (Social Finance): SoFi is known for its student loan refinancing and personal loan products. They also provide additional financial services like mortgages, investment accounts, and banking options.
- Upgrade: Upgrade is an online lending platform that offers personal loans, lines of credit, and credit monitoring tools.
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs: Backed by the reputable Goldman Sachs, Marcus provides personal loans with competitive interest rates and no fees.
- Avant: Avant specializes in personal loans and serves borrowers with different credit profiles. They offer quick approval and funding processes.
- Earnin: Earnin is a unique app that allows users to access their earned wages before their scheduled payday, functioning more like a cash advance service.
- Chime: Chime is a neobank that includes a feature called “SpotMe,” which allows eligible users to overdraw their account without incurring fees. It’s not exactly a traditional loan app but serves as overdraft protection.
Remember to research and compare different loan apps to find the one that best suits your needs in 2023. It’s crucial to read reviews, check the terms and conditions, and be cautious when sharing personal information.